Shipping and Deliveries
We employ logistics companies that specialize in shipping. Every copier is packaged using pallets and crates to ensure intact and safe delivery from our warehouse to your location.
The images below are samples of how we prepare each unit for shipping. Pick up is available upon request at no additional charge. We are located in Corona, Southern California.
All shipments are shipped to curbside. The delivery driver will drop the machine onto the ground, curbside, at the end of your driveway. The customer will be responsible for its relocation and assembly from there.
If you want the machine delivered within your premises, there is an additional charge.
Please advise us ahead of time should you need any of these services:
* Lift Gate Service Delivery
* White Glove Delivery
* Residential/Non-Commercial Delivery
* Construction Site Delivery
* Notification Before Delivery
* Stairs (no service elevator available)
Handling time is from 3 to 5 business days.
Delivery time is 7 to 14 business days varying on customer's location.
Free warehouse pick is available for those in Corona, CA area.
Shipping Outside of US - customer will be responsible for all taxes, duties and customer broker fees which are not included or provided by the freight estimate supplied with quotation.
For shipments outside of the continental US (Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii) - alternate methods of shipping other than ground service may apply which result in additional freight charges not provided by the freight estimate.
- All shipments are insured by the Seller.
- Delivery times quoted are estimates only. Seller shall not be liable for delay in delivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of any government, acts of civil or military authority, acts of Buyer, application of US Government priorities, fires, strikes, floods, war, terrorism, riot or civil commotion, delays in transportation, difficulty in obtaining necessary labor or materials.
- In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to that lost by reason of the delay.
- Before signing for the proof of delivery, Buyer should thoroughly inspect the freight and look for visible damage.
- (a) If there are no visible signs of damage, Buyer should check the correctness of the details of delivery receipt and sign the document.
- (b.) If substantial damage is noted upon inspection, please do not accept the shipment/delivery and do not unpack damaged pallets or crates. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to notate and document the damage with photos and/or videos and to notify the Seller immediately or within 24-48 hours. Notification of damaged freights received beyond 48 hours will not be accepted.
- Seller accepts exchanges WITHIN 10 days (exchange/replace period) of delivery. The machine should be tested within this period.