Brand New Sharp MX-3050N A3 Color Multifunction Copier
The Sharp MX-3050N, MX-3550N, and MX-4050N Essentials Series color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Essentials Series focuses on value as well as user operability, and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
Brand new unit includes multitasking controller, 100-sheet 4050N RSPF and PCL 6 printing system, network scanning, auto duplexing, 1 x 550-sheet paper drawer, 100-sheet bypass tray. Black and color developer is included.
Configuration: Copy, Print, Scan, 1 Tray
Warranty: 90-Day Labor & Parts Warranty
- Model No.: mx 3050, mx 3050n, 3050n, 3050, mx-3050, mx-3050
- Type: Desktop, color multi-function digital document system
- Standard functions: Copy, print, network print, network scan
- Optional functions: Fax
- Optional equipment: Stand, cabinet, finishers, additional paper drawers, expansion kits
- Print speed: 30 pages per minute (8" x 11")
- Paper size: Up to 11" x 17"
- Document handling: 100-sheet RSPF with original size detection
- Standard paper feed system: (1) 550-sheet paper drawer (letter/legal/ledger/ System statement size) and 100-sheet bypass tray (letter/legal/ledger/ statement/envelope size)
- Paper input capacity (std/max): 650 / 6,300
- Standard paper output: Center Exit Tray (Main): 250 sheets (face down)
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Automatic two-sided printing: Standard
- Connectivity: RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, USB 2.0
- PDL: Standard PCL compatible 6, optional Adobe PostScript 3
- Weight: Approx. 173 lbs.
- Dimensions: Approx. 24" (w) x 26" (d) 33" (h)
Need help buying?
Contact us via Live Chat or Call 1-877-303-6123.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5:30pm