Xerox WorkCentre 7556 Multifunction Printer - Product Overview
The Xerox WorkCentre 7556 multifunction printers are comprised into one of the series that is included in Xerox WorkCentre 7500 Series. The WorkCentre 7556 was described by Xerox, Rick Dastin, as MFPs that “offers better ways to manage documents, making our customers more productive and efficient, and ultimately, more competitive… that can respond to today’s fast-paced, changing work environment.”
- Standard Functions: Copy, Email, Print, Scan
- Print Speed: Color: up to 50 ppm / Black: up to 55 ppm
- Duty cycle: Up to 300,000 images/month
- Maximum paper size: 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Paper capacity: 1×100 sheets bypass, 2×520 sheets paper tray 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 41.9 x 27 x 44.4 in. (1,064 x 685 x 1,127 mm)
- Power requirements: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
It has special features like:
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform
- Optional EFI™ Fiery™ Color Print Server
- Xerox SMARTsend™ Scan-Capture and Distribution Software
- SMart Kit™ components
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform™ (EIP)
- Xerox CentreWare™ Web
- Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System™
- Xerox Global Print Driver and Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- EarthSmart Print Driver Settings
The WorkCentre 7556 makes the best workhorse in the office with its advanced document management and workflow tools. It offers users with enhanced features and software tools that allow any working environment to produce documents with superior color. This includes its Color By Words color-editing tool for accurate and vibrant colors on the first print. It's optional EFI Fiery Print Server that provides users with graphic arts functions and accelerated print processing that makes this MFP series competitive over other multifunction peripherals in the market.
It also has productivity and simple-to-use features that allow any users to print and scan with ease. It has a USB port located in front of it that enables users to walk-up print and scan, eliminating the time spent when they have to walk up to the nearest computer to access the file. It also has a scan-to-network, mailbox or PC to automatically route documents, text-searchable files and the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform technology designed to customized workflows and boost productivity and efficiency in your office.
Aside from that, Xerox WorkCentre 7556 multifunction printers have met the Energy Star qualifications, and have Earth Smart print driver defaults that enable automatic two-sided printing. Xerox’s Emulsion Aggregate Ultra Low-Melt toner and induction heat fusing also helps reduce equipment from energy use.