The Toshiba E-Studio 477SL monochrome MFP was released along with the E-Studio 527/s, designed to offer fast, high-quality black-and-white output while providing other functions such as copy, scan and fax. It comes in a compact size and offered at a sensible price as well, making it the perfect MFP for small to medium-sized businesses.
The E-Studio 477SL prints black and white at speeds of 49/55 PPM for letter size paper and 36/40 PPM for legal size. It’s printing and copying process also incorporates LED technology that reduces the overall size and simplifies the design. It has a printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 1200 dpi – PS3 only), and has a first copy out time of 8 seconds.
Here are other specifications:
- Copying Process: Indirect Electrostatic Photographic Transfer System with Internal Transfer Belt
- Copying Type: LED Head Printing
- Warm-Up Time Approx: 60 seconds
- Memory (Max) Main Memory: 2GB
- Control Panel: Color 9” LCD Touch Panel
- Paper Supply: Up to 3,160-Sheet Input Capacity Standard 1 x 530-Sheet Cassettes100-Sheet BypassOptional 3 x 530-Sheet CassetteOptional 2,000-Sheet LCFDuplex Std. Automatic Duplex Unit (17lb Bond – 120lb Index)
- Dimensions Approx: 20.55” x 22.2” x 26.5” (W x D x H)
- PDL Support: PCL6, PostScript 3, XPS
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista SP2, 7, 8, NetWare 6.5, Citrix, Macintosh 10.4-10.9, Solaris v10, 11, HP-UX V11.iv3, AIX 7.x, Linux, SCO
- Protocol Support: Windows Printing (SMB1.0/2.0), LPR/LPD, IPP (Ver.1.1) w/Authentication, NetWare P-SERVER w/NDS, Binary, Novell NDPS Gateway, or LPD w/iPrint, Apple Talk PAP or EtherTalk, Port 9100 (bi-directional), WS Print, FTP
- Drivers: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista SP2, 7, 8, Macintosh OS 10.4-10.9
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, Wireless LAN, USB
- Device Management: Top Access, eFMS 6.0 (e-BRIDGE Fleet Management Software)
- Scan Specifications: 600 dpi scan resolution, 55 SPM B&W, File Format TIFF, PDF, Secure PDF, JPEG, XPS (with HDD)
- Mobile printing: AirPrint, e-BRIDGE Print & Capture Application on iOS and Android (Available via Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Security Features: Data Encryption 256 Bit AES (SED Hard Drive), Disk Overwrite 1-5 Time Overwrite (meets DOD standard), Authentication LDAP, SMTP, Windows Server Domain, Local
- E-Filing Specifications: Operation Method Color Touch Screen Control Panel or Client PC Number of Boxes 1 Public Box, 200 Private User BoxesCapacity of Boxes 100 Folders Per Box, 400 Documents Per Folder,200 Pages Per Document
- Warranty Toshiba®: 90-Day On-Site Warranty
Aside from these wonderful specifications, the Toshiba e-Studio 477SL features Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE technology which features the “same operability, user interface, open platform connectors, cloud and mobile printing and scanning, and management utilities” the as other Toshiba multfunction printers which allows them to produce small footprint which makes it’s lineup lightweight and operates quietly. Lastly, with Toshiba e-Studio 477SL features the most stringent security applications including Automatic Data Invalidation, 256 Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and IPsec Enabler. With Toshiba e-Studio 477SL, address the printing needs and flow of documentation in your office.