Service in this Time of Covid-19 - ABD Office Solutions
WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU.
In line with the quick development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we believe that it is important to approach the situation with urgency. ABD Office Solutions' utmost priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners in the community we serve.
We stand today in support of our frontline health workers who are fighting against the virus. As a company in an office equipment and printing industry, we are open and ready to support services, supplies, and maintenance requests to the various health care industries as well as other essential businesses.
ABD Office Solutions believes that limiting travel can reduce the risks of infection. Most of our employees are now on a work-from-home setup. Employees working in the office are limited to service technicians on stand-by and are strictly observing social distancing.
1. We will be able to answer sales, supplies, customer support, and accounting inquiries through phone calls, email, and live chat facility in our website.
2. Off-site remote support is encouraged and will be employed via phone call. Our service hotlines are open Monday-Friday from 8AM to 5PM PST.
3. If, otherwise, on-site service technician support is warranted, it will only be limited to urgent device issues. An exception will be given to healthcare industries and other essential businesses.
4. Scheduled work orders that do not meet criteria above are all cancelled/ rescheduled on a later date.
5. Scheduled client and office visits are cancelled. For any clients who wish to visit our office, warehouse, or showroom with an in-person meeting with an employee is discouraged. Kindly contact us first via call, email, or live chat on our website to confirm or postpone visit.
May you find this information helpful on how ABD Office Solutions respond to coronavirus. We highly appreciate your continued support!