The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 Printer - Product Overview
The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 Series is one of the included laser printers in the outstanding Xerox WorkCentre 7500 line. With its cutting-edge features, the Xerox WorkCentre 7530 multifunction printers promise to produce high-impact color documents that will impress customers and deliver results while minimizing costs.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 printers consist of the following series:
- WorkCentre 7530/P
- WorkCentre 7530/PT
- WorkCentre 7530/PH
- WorkCentre 7530/PTXF
- WorkCentre 7530/PHXF
The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 printers basic specifications:
- Standard Functions: Copy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan
- Print Speed: Color – up to 30 ppm | Black – up to 30 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Duty cycle: Up to 90,000 images/month
- Maximum paper size: 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Paper capacity: 1×100 sheets bypass, 2×520 sheets paper tray 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Minimum dimensions (wxdxh): 41.9 x 27 x 44.4 in. (1,064 x 685 x 1,127 mm)
- Power requirements: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible
- 110-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
- Numerous finisher options for hole punching, multi-position stapling, saddle-stitching, booklet-making, and folding
The WorkCentre 7530 printers are engineered with EFI™ Fiery™ color print server option which provides first-class color matching tools and easy-to-use workflows for unmatched color-document productivity. It also features Xerox SMARTsend™, a scan-capture and distribution software option which has significant features that most multi-function printers in the market don’t have. The series also provides the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform that lets you personalized and installs business-applications to the machine so you can access it right from its touchscreen, lessening the time involves working with the machine.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 series of printers also is equipped with Xerox CentreWare™ Web that lets IT administrators to easily install, manage and monitor on the printers across the same network. It also includes simplified driver management via Xerox Global Print Driver and Xerox Mobile Express Driver. The WorkCentre 7530 also allows you send and receive faxes straight from your desktop computers through LAN Fax or Fax. Work paperless with its e-mail and network features that will enable you to send documents over the web via e-mail.
The printers under this series also have security and control features that enable its administrators to restrict any copy, scan, print or e-mail commands or access by other users by validating the network usernames and passwords before use.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7530 multifunction laser printers are also all Energy-Star qualified and had EarthSmart print driver settings that let you choose the most environmentally conscious print setting. It also passed the environmental compliance standards of RoHS, Blue Angel, and ECO label.