All shipments are insured and trackable. For inquiries or questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at 951-356-7727 or 877-303-6123.
In-store pickup is available upon request. We are located at 180 Vander St. Corona, CA 92878.
Customers may pickup their order during our business hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
In-store pick up orders are available 5 business days after purchase confirmation. Customers will receive an email notification or call once their order is available for pickup.
For more information about our in-store pickup, please click this LINK.
All orders worth $3000 above qualifies for Free Shipping. For orders below $3000, shipping costs may vary depending on your location.
CRATING AND PALLETIZING SERVICE
If you prefer your shipment to be palletized and crated, we offer this service at an additional charge. Please contact us for arrangements.
Transit time is between 7-14 business days, after the package has been processed and shipped. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation message once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
MODE OF DELIVERY
- Commercial Delivery - The location must have a loading dock. Curbside delivery will be provided at business locations where there isn't a loading dock.
- Residential Delivery - All shipments are curbside delivery only. The delivery driver will drop the machine onto the ground, curbside, at the end of your driveway. The customer will be responsible for its relocation and assembly from there.
SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICES
Special delivery arrangements are available for an extra charge should you require:
- Lift Gate
- White Glove Inside Delivery
- Construction Site Delivery
The additional fees will be quoted to you by the freight company when they call you to confirm the delivery date.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YOUR FREIGHT SHIPMENT
- After your machine has shipped and it arrives at your local terminal, you will receive a telephone call from the freight company to schedule the delivery date.
- You must be present or have someone there to inspect and sign for the delivery. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- If the package being delivered is obviously damaged on the outside, Please refuse the delivery and notify us immediately. Note the damage on the receipt you receive and sign from the delivery staff.
Important Note: This is the only way we can file a damage claim for a refund from the freight company and/or a replacement if your machine is damaged.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGShipping Outside the US - Customer will be responsible for all taxes, duties and customer broker fees which are not included or provided by the freight estimate supplied with quotation.
For shipments outside of the continental US (Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii) - alternate methods of shipping other than ground service may apply which result in additional freight charges not provided by the freight estimate.