Xerox 5AD Interface Decurler Module with ILS for Xerox Versant 180
The Xerox 5AD Interface Decurler Module is an optional finishing accessory that acts as a paper path from the press to the finishing device. It allows communication between the press and the finishing device. It also cools and decurls paper as it exits the press and before it enters the finishing device. The Xerox 5AD also houses the Inline Spectrophotometer (ILS) which is used to automate calibration and profiling at the DFE.
This is a used unit. No warranty.
|Product code||Xerox 5AD, 5AD
|For Xerox machines||Xerox Versant 180|
||- Allows communication between the press and the finishing device.
- Cools and decurl paper as it exits the press
- Houses the Inline Spectrophotometer (ILS)
- Standard Shipping: $500.00
- Handling Time: 3-5 business days
- Delivery: 5-7 business days