The Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c - A Superior Inkjet Production Printer
The Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c is a superior inkjet production printer with the technology and flexibility to support the evolving commercial print market. It offers you a cost-effective alternative to conventional printing in transactional, trans-promotional and direct-mail applications.
Achieve your goals through these outstanding features you can get from the Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c:
Fast, high-quality output to enhance your image.
The Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c has output speeds among the fastest in the market with 146 prints per minute for letter printouts, with no speed reduction on heavy media. With additional high-capacity stackers and vacuum paper feeders, you can configure the TASKalfa Pro 15000c system to reach a paper capacity of up to 14,310 sheets. It also features a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi which ensures stable image quality, while it has accurate front-to-back registration that delivers consistent image positioning on every page.
- Large-capacity feed trays enable reliable transport of your media.
- Robust, durable design ensures reliable performance in demanding environments.
- High-quality components include the Kyocera time-proven inkjet heads.
Reliable throughput with lower costs.
From healthcare and education to finance, marketing, postal services and government departments, the Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c expertly handles high volumes and critical processes. It enables secure, predictable workflows for a wide range of markets. It also delivers quick, reliable performance combined with sector-leading energy efficiency to keep your costs down, while reducing the carbon footprint of your business.
- The TASKalfa Pro 15000c holds numerous international energy certifications.
- Remote servicing and preventive maintenance optimize uptime.
Efficient input for new heights in productivity.
The Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c was developed for high-volume printing with exceptional turnaround time. The Fiery® controller manages the print queue efficiently, and takes care of more complex workflows.
- Operation is simple with an intuitive touch-panel interface.
- Most maintenance and fine adjustment can be done by the user.